Each year, Infinite Energy gives STEAM grants to schools in Gwinnett County, Georgia, as part of our commitment to education. The money, which helps schools pay for projects in science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics (STEAM), is part of our pledge to give back $5 for each Gwinnett County customer we have.
This year, we’re breaking our annual record and giving back $50,000! That’s a total of more than $138,000 we’ve given back to these deserving schools since the program began in 2016 (see previous recipients).
Here are the 2018 recipients:
• Berkmar Middle School. $400
• Chattahoochee Elementary School. $7,600
• Discovery High School. $1,500
• Grayson High School. $25,000
• Harbins Elementary School. $900
• Kanoheda Elementary School. $2,000
• McKendree Elementary School. $1,500
• Mill Creek High School. $8,000
• Shiloh Middle School. $1,000
• Simpson Elementary School. $900
• W.C. Britt Elementary School. $1,200
Education is important to us. We know it’s one of the best ways to make a difference in the lives of young people. And it’s one of the best ways to have a positive impact in the world.
Congratulations to this year’s grant recipients. We’re eager to see how your various projects unfold in upcoming months. And stay tuned, readers. We’ll be covering some of the details of these projects as they develop further.