As we start a new year, let’s take a look at Infinite Energy’s 2016 milestones by the numbers:
- $75,000 donated for education this year. That includes the new Infinite Energy scholarships we rolled out for high school seniors! Know someone who should apply? Check out the application here for Alachua County, and here for Gwinnett County.
- 592 hours of paid volunteer time by our employees. Most of that was spent at school events including food drives, robotics competitions and chess challenges.
- $15 an hour. We raised our starting pay for all full-time employees to ensure a living wage.
- Top 100 places to work. Outside magazine named us to its list of the best places to work in the U.S.
- Gator 100. The University of Florida recognized us as one of the fastest-growing companies led by a UF graduate. We also took home the Pinnacle Award, which is given to businesses for making an impact in job creation, revenue generation and innovation.
- 41 Florida homes. That’s how much our new solar-covered parking canopy can power!
- 900 tickets given away to shows at Infinite Energy Center. Performances included the Harlem Globetrotters, Jimmy Buffett and Carrie Underwood. Sign up to win tickets for the 2017 season.
And of course, 22 years of business. Thank you to all of our friends, partners, employees and customers for making this happen. We’re excited to spend 2017 with you.