We’ve had another great year with you at Infinite Energy. And we’re excited to share some of the cool things that happened in 2017. Let’s take a look:
- $98,000 contributed to education. This beats our 2016 total by about $23,000. This money—part of our corporate citizenship program—went to school grants and scholarships, educational programs, supplies and food. And more than $7,500 of this total came from employee donations. In addition to this, employees donated more than $14,000 to United Way. And Infinite Energy matched that, bringing the total for this charity to about $27,000 for the year.
- 600 hours of paid volunteer time. Our employees each receive up to eight hours a year, and most of them use those volunteer hours in the schools of communities we serve. It’s just another way we’re able to support education. And it’s a lot of fun, too.
- Top 100 in the U.S. For the sixth year, Outside Magazine honored Infinite Energy as one of its Best Places to Work in 2017. This national magazine highlights companies that promote active lifestyles. And with such things as campus walking trails, an on-site gym, a full-time personal trainer and extensive wellness programs, it’s no wonder Infinite Energy made the cut.
- Among the best in Florida. We were also honored last year when ranked among Florida Trend magazine’s Best Companies To Work For In Florida.
- No. 1 employer in Gainesville, Florida, where our corporate headquarters is based. The Gainesville Area Chamber of Commerce recognized us with its 2017 Employer of the Year Award. There’s a lot of stiff competition here, so we’re proud to have taken top prize for the year.
- Top rated. We’ve always been ranked high among customers for great rates and service, but in 2017, we pulled into the lead with a definitive 4.9 out of 5 stars in our Google rating. Thanks for being such great customers.
- 336 concert tickets given away in 2017. Some great entertainment is set for Infinite Energy Center in 2018. We’ve got lots of hockey, music and other performances coming up, and we’d love to see you attend! Click here to see who is coming. And keep an eye out for new contests on our Facebook page.
Thank you to everyone who made 2017 so wonderful. It was our 23rd year in business, and we couldn’t have gotten there without so many great employees, customers, vendors, partners and friends. We can hardly wait to see what the upcoming year has to offer.